Aiea Heights Senior Living and Waialae Senior Living is seeking skilled Certified Nursing Assistants that are dedicated,compassionate and energetic, to become a part of our facility's outstanding care-giving team.
The CNA's will be the front-line caregivers to our residents to ensure their comfort and safety; and will also work with the nursing staff to provide medical care as needed.
- Be able to provide personal care to the residents, including bathing, dressing, transferring, feeding, and transporting residents, and be ale to provide care as stipulated in the schedule of activities or care plan;
- Have knowledge and experience in nursing techniques to care for the residents, including checking and recording weights and vital signs, recording intake and output information regularly to ensure that residents are stable, and observing for medication efficacy and any untoward reactions;
- Be able to provide recreational programs as developed; and
- Follow planned menus, help prepare and serve meals, including special menus and be able to make appropriate substitutions, as required.
- Certification and/or Training Documentation
- Physical Examination within past year
- 2-Step TB Documentation and TB Clearance within the past year
- Current CPR/First Aid
- Clean background check
This position requires working various shifts and includes weekends and holidays.
Benefits (Eligibility Requirements):
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Prescription Drug Insurance
- Aflac Cafeteria Plans
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Work Performance Bonuses
- Free Ample Parking
Hiring for both facilities
Waialae Senior Living: 2945 Kalei Rd. Honolulu, Hawaii 96826
Aiea Heights Senior Living: 99-1657 Aiea Heights Dr. Aiea, Hawaii 96701