Front and Back Office Medical Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our dynamic Family Practice office in Ahwatukee has an opening for an MA/CNA who will work primarily front office, but also help out with back office duties. We are not a big box medical practice, we are a small independent doctor-owned family practice. Our staff works diligently and thoughtfully together to take care of our patients like they are family. If you want to work in an amazing environment making an impact, come be part of our team!
The best person for this job will be -
- Friendly (ie. Smile and care)
- Dependable (ie. Show up everyday on time)
- Teachable (ie. Open to instruction and wants to grow professionally)
- Certified Medical Assistant OR Certified Nursing Assistant certifications
- Medical office experience is preferred, but if you meet the other criteria, we are can be your first MA/CNA job
Duties - Medical Front/Back Office
FIRST AND FOREMOST - BE FRIENDLY, our patients are treated like family.
Front office duties include answering phones, scheduling, checking patients in and out, taking and relaying messages, confirming appointments, collecting payments and reaching out to patients.
Back office duties include rooming patients, assisting providers and helping back office staff in patient care.
What we are looking for is someone who uses time effectively and wisely, takes initiative, is able to multi-task and is dependable. If you are friendly, reliable and teachable, you will excel at this position.
- Full time (40 hours - Monday through Thursday full days with half days on Fridays)
- Pay rate based on experience, 401 K matching, uniform allowance, benefit stipend after 90 days.
- References and previous employers will be contacted
- We look forward to meeting you!
Ahwatukee Family Medical CenterWhy Work Here?
We believe in treating our patients and each other like family! Great place to work!
We are not a big box medical practice, we are a small independent doctor-owned family practice. Our staff works diligently and thoughtfully together to take care of our patients like they are family. If you want to work in an amazing environment making an impact, come be part of our team!
HealthcareView all jobs at Ahwatukee Family Medical Center