Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
- Posted: 4 days ago
Ahead, LLC is looking for a 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate. If you are a detail-oriented individual, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have a valid driver's license, we would like to hear from you! We offer a relaxed work environment, paid time off, great benefits, and opportunities for growth!
We have Full-Time positions; 40+ hours per week. Monday through Friday. 2nd Shift - 3:30 pm - Midnight
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for accurately prioritizing, picking, and counting caps and garments according to established procedures. The Warehouse Associate is also responsible for unloading trucks and restocking shelves as needed, ensuring company-wide goals of quality and on-time delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize and pick orders for production according to established company procedures
- Pick and match orders to production sheets
- Identify and notify the supervisor of defective/soiled garments or caps
- Label cartons with Best Start Ship (BSS) dates and Slivers
- Complete pick slips and delivers cartons to counting area and/or embroidery Carts
- Pick blank orders according to established company procedures
- Deliver blanks to the counting area and/or to the shipping department as needed
- Unload trucks
- Break down and check-in shipments
- Restock shelves
- Clean pick rows nightly
- Additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Manufacturing/Warehouse experience required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have a valid driver's license
- Ability to use and understand Bar-Code reader
- Ability to use computer
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to pick orders quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to count quickly but accurately
- Ability to use the following tools and machinery
- Hand truck
- Pallet jack
- Must be able to operate (or train on) Order Picking Machine -"Cherry Picker"
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to reach using hands, fingers, and arms
- Ability to move about the facility
- Ability to climb, bend, kneel and crouch
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Ahead, LLC is a socially responsible company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew Bedford, MA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Ahead LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?