- Not Applicable
Agri Beef Co.
Boise, ID, USA
Agri Beef Co. provides the highest quality meat products with a commitment to superior service, value and innovation for nearly 50 years. We are a family company that works with family owned and operated farms and ranches throughout the Northwest. From ranch to table we are involved in every step of the beef lifecycle.
This comprehensive approach distinguishes Agri Beef and has enabled the company to create a portfolio of globally recognized premium quality brands: Snake River Farms, Double R Ranch Beef, St. Helen's Beef and Rancho El Oro.
Agri Beef's Marketing organization is seeking qualified students for its intern position. This internship will provide guided hands-on experience and training to enhance students' classroom expertise and increase their overall understanding about the beef industry and our own sustainable beef production model. Upon completion, you will be able to effectively communicate information related to the aspects of our beef supply chain.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Create content for social media platforms
- Support the team in providing content for the website and other communication tools
- Participate in strategy sessions for content development
- Attend marketing events
- Maintain media lists and databases
- Provide input on the development of branded and non-branded collateral
- Meet requirements of a Junior, Senior or Graduate level student (preferred)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Competent with M.S. Office
- Driven to get results
- Understand media relations
- Ability to manage several projects or tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with social media platforms and graphic design software (preferred)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to relocate Summer 2018 (May - August, dependent on school term)
- Interest in career path in the agriculture industry
- Experience working with livestock or in the beef cattle industry (preferred)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
Working towards bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing or Communications. Preferred disciplines include: Agriculture Business/Economics, Animal Science, Ag Communications or related field of study.
Posted: September 24, 2019