Note: Sr. Looking for Strong communication both verbal and written. Initiate and manage creative strategy work, including some direct content development. (direct mailers) Creativity, Written and Verbal Communication skills are an absolute. Key skills - writing, project management, communications strategy, data-driven marketing experience, managing complex marketing campaigns, direct mail experience, website/digital content strategy.
• Develop and execute effective and integrated communication plans, including strategies and tactics across all channels, and leveraging all communication opportunities.
• Typically responsible for communication management for projects involving high priority, major company strategic initiatives and/or significant changes to existing marketing and communication strategies.
• Manage multiple concurrent projects, requiring outside resources and crossing divisions to produce the most effective communications.
• Responsible for strategic communication oversight and recommending ongoing enhancements for assigned audience, program(s) or channel(s).
• Serve as communication strategist and consult with corporate and division partners to develop strategies, key messages, and vehicles for communication to support corporate, division, and project objectives.
• Lead and/or participate in project meetings. Proactively and openly articulate ideas and concerns with both corporate and project stakeholders, while balancing the objectives of both groups.
• Evaluate the impact of different communication channels and messaging strategies to ensure effective communications.
• Serve as account manager between creative teams and business partners. Initiate and manage creative strategy work, including some direct content development.
• Understand and leverage communication touch points for assigned audiences and/or projects.
• Ensure market positioning and approved key messages are adhered to.
• Manage communication projects, including tracking, reporting status, project budgets and measurement of tactics.
• Analyze processes and strategies relating to increasing efficiency, quality, cost-control principles, workflow, accuracy and reduction of complex production processes and products, providing recommendations for improvement.
• Advise and recommend effective communication approaches.
• Write and edit copy for various communication pieces.
• Manage various communication processes and workflows.
• Working with manager, recommend tactical assignments of work for other team members to support strategic communication needs.
Typically has the following skills or abilities:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related experience
• Five years’ experience in related communications work for a variety of mediums and customizing content to targeted audiences
• Project management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with individuals from all levels of organization
• Proficient in word processing and desktop publishing applications