Title : Sales/Marketing - Account Manager II
Location : Pleasanton, CA
Duration : 12+ Months
This role will be the point person for assigned accounts. This role will have direct client interaction and will be responsible for the administration and execution of the FI/loyalty program. As an Account Manager II you will be responsible for the day-to-day client support including but not limited to promotion set-up and testing, client request and issues, reporting and invoicing and other client needs. This position reports into a Sr. Manager of Client Services.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Provide accurate and timely responses to client requests.
• Support onboarding with Implementation and project management teams
• Lead client conference calls and client related internal meetings.
• Responsible for documenting meetings and developing action plans.
• Liaison between internal cross functional departments.
• Assist with preparation for the Client Business Review, including the presentation and supporting documentation.
Promotion / Content
• Coordination with sales and other cross functional groups to track promos for loyalty clients
• Monitor and manage marketing calendar and content releases
Reporting, Invoicing, Catalog management and Customer Service
• Cross functional contact for all back office issues – report, monitor, escalate and resolve
• Manage partner catalogs (new content, OOS, etc)
• Partner with CS to ensure that all Clients issues are being addressed within SLA's, reviewing trends, etc
• Assist with Voice of Customer (VOC) preparation
All other duties as assigned
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• 2+ Years Account Management / Client Services Experience
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Organizational skills
• Demonstrate initiative and ability to make decisions
• Problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Proven presentation skills
• Experience in mentoring others
• Ability to influence cross-functionally
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment