AgreeYa Solutions Burlington, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Communicate with clients via regular monthly calls to review website performance, work completed as part of the SEO program, proactively present strategies for the following month, collaborate on additional strategies to help the client achieve their goals, and generally act as a consultant for client’s online search presence.
- Act as SEO account manager, providing clients with direct access (call, email) to answer concerns, defend the service by reinforcing the value of Dealer.com’s SEO programs, and save potential cancellations.
- Complete search engine related requests from clients like market and competitive research, webpage optimization, Google My Business optimization, and analysis of analytics as needed on demand.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Copywriters, Performance Consultants, Campaign Coordinators) on digital marketing strategies to support the client.
- Improve client site performance and KPIs by utilizing white hat search engine optimization tactics. Implement determined strategic content strategy based on site performance and dealer needs; appropriately optimize custom pages and content added to the site.
- Utilizing Dealer.com's analytics platform, analyze and evaluate website performance including, but not limited to, organic visits, visitors, form submissions, conversion rate, bounce rate, and visibility (keyword ranking data) to determine level of client performance and identify areas of opportunities.
- Create client-facing reports that detail website performance and articulate the value of the Premium SEO program. Reports include key performance metrics, impact of previous SEO strategies, site challenges and solutions, opportunities, content strategy, and work completed with context.
- Utilize 3rd party tools like Copyscape, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Google Trends, and Moz Pro to assist with identifying potential site opportunities.
- Troubleshoot negative trends in key performance indicators and search engine visibility. With assistance, determine cause of trend and take corrective action.
- Continually increase SEO knowledge by attending SEO team knowledge share sessions, office hours, and other continuing education opportunities organized.
- 2-4 years professional experience
- Understanding of how search algorithms work
- Strong customer service and client management relationship skills
- Knowledge of search engine optimization tactics
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other industry tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and HTML
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Automotive experience, broad knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- Additional certifications (Google Analytics, Adwords, Hubspot, etc.)
Competencies for success:
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information. AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.