Job Title: IT Manager
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- Responsible for managing, formulating and defining the system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify the most highly complex information systems.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the development, implementation, deployment and operation of information systems and technology solutions for business needs.
- Plan, direct and coordinate daily activities of a department/group/team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares feasibility studies, cost estimates, and detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Presents recommendations to management.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Works at the highest technical level on the most complex phases of applications systems analysis.
- Designs, develops, maintains business program applications. Continuously improves the organizations business applications (i.e. ERP, Web, etc.); adds new functionality and improves user ability to maintain.
- Provides end-users training and support.
- Manage and oversees routine preventive maintenance on software and hardware.
- Manages technology inventory to include procurement and disposal.
- Manages IT related contracts and vendors relationship.
- Implements, administrates, and maintains reliable databases, servers, networking, and infrastructure to support business.
- Provides supervision of staffs as directed; updates job descriptions; completes staffs evaluations.
- Develops annual goals and detail plans for goal accomplishment.
- Develops and maintains technology policies, standards, and procedures manual.
- Manages IT related projects with IT staffs, business departments, and external customers/vendors.
- Manages IT helpdesk tickets, requests and resources to support business.
- Provides leadership and training to lower level staffs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Manage subordinate employees. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a college degree and at least 7 years of related experience in ERP, including supervision.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work Here?AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information. AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.
Help out with the upcoming elections!