Role: Data Entry Clerk - II
Duration: Alpharetta, GA 30004
Location: 12 Months
- Input information from a variety of sources into a computer database
- May take customer orders and enter them into a pre-established tracking system
- Verify recorded information to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Update files/records and identify / correct errors - Assemble, batch, and distribute data
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is required
- ability to follow directions 1 to 5 years of experience
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and matters is essential
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of G Suite
- Intake and assignment of incoming security incident reports (training will be provided)
- Responding to or forwarding to Inquiries sent to our department mailbox
- Updating spreadsheets
- Internet research
- Self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek guidance.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and process high volumes of work in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct manual or system assisted analysis on VZ Security incidents and investigative results to identify trends. Prepare as requested output reports
- Tableau or SQL knowledge (a bonus) not required