- Under general supervision, the Registration Administrator I perform a variety of office support and technical tasks relating to motor vehicle transactions and tax collection within a fast-paced environment.
- Processes motor vehicle titles, registrations, and validates payment amount.
- Receive tax payments and file documents. Enters and retrieves information on the computer and answer Client inquiries.
- Prepares registration and titling paperwork, validates and ships registration documents and license plates.
- The Registration Administrator may also be involved in checking, typing, daily cash out, daily shipping, scanning process and any applicable function that supports the registering and titling of motor vehicles.
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Customer Service skills and ability to perform professionally
- Knowledge of DMV title and registration process, preferred
- Basic computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under time-sensitive requirements
- Must have a clean driving record
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 0-2 yrs