Role: Call Center Customer Representative
Location: Tulsa, OK 74117
Duration: 12 Months Contract
- Process Local Native Port & MACD Orders submitted by customers in Portfolio for Wholesale SIP Product
- Manage customer activity through all owned milestones: Order Received, Order Validated, Order Rejected, LSR Submitted, FOC Received &Order Activated
- Handle and manage customer escalations on Order Issues and Out of Service Scenarios
- Contact customer to verify critical order information. e.g. provide regular implementation reports on all orders in progress.
- Ensure customers are provided with confirmation of critical service installation dates.
- Monitor order progress and escalate as appropriate with internal and external suppliers
- Provide the customer and account teams with frequent updates and status reports (both written and verbal as required).
- Escalate as required to ensure customer requirements and due dates are met
- This role will require the ability to provide *** leadership details for project management for large, complex projects and provide customer communication /coordination as required e.g. weekly calls, written communication, project timelines.
- This role will require effectively working with supplier teams (ILEC & CLEC) to build strong relationships and manage the success of key performance metrics.
- This role will be required to work toward improving the overall customer experience by driving change to improve delivery cycle time.
- Role will require direct interfacing and daily communication with Wholesale Customers.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal skills and need to harbor an ability to work well in an ambiguous and complex environment.
- Oversee multiple orders, concurrently, for large projects thus should have critical thinking in the decision-making process.
- A thorough understanding of voice and data networks; understand how *** Business VOIP solutions are technically and systematically delivered.
- Action Oriented, proactive, well organized and a thinker out-of-the-box.
- An autonomous independent thinker who can convert strategic objectives into superior tactical execution within Service Delivery
- Ability to prioritize work independently based on the needs of the business and our customers.
- Clear communicator both verbally and in writing.