Remote || Accounts Payable Specialist || Direct Client || 6 Months Contract to Hire
My name is Vashu and I'm a recruiter at AgreeYa solutions. We are hiring for experienced professional with experience in ___Accounts/Finance___________. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
Title : Accounts Payable Specialist
Location : Remote
Duration : 6 Months Contract to Hire
- The Accounts Payable Specialist reports in to the Lead AP Specialist and assists in the accurate processing and recording of vendor invoices.
- The accounts payable function is part of the Finance/Accounting team.
- Process vendor invoices, including but not limited to freight, lease, legal, utilities, contractor-related services and other assigned vendors
- Process one-time vendor payments, including HR candidate expense reimbursements
- Review and confirm new vendor setup information in SAP against W-9 and vendor form
- Validate ACH bank information from original vendor document
- Conduct independent research, follow-up and resolution of PO/variance/matching/receiving issues
- Process vendor debits based on supporting documentation and clear within vendor accounts as needed
- Research and resolve price variances based on input from vendors and business partners
- Interface regularly with business partners, including purchasing, requisitioners and vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Reconcile vendors accounts to statement as necessary, including complex vendor activity and goods receipt/invoice receipt discrepancies
- Ensure all invoices have appropriate authorizations and approvals for payment.
- Monitor personal key performance indicators, including time to process invoices, resolve issues, and follow-up with relevant business partners
- Follow consistent accounting rules and review processes within the AP organization
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 - 5+ years' experience processing accounts payable, or other similar business environment experience
- Inventory/OEM (GR/IR) payable processing experience highly desirable
- Strong PC skills and MS Office applications experience, including above-average proficiency in Excel;
- Working knowledge of A/P module in top-tier ERP modules, preferably SAP
- Detail-orientation individual who has strong analytical and judgment skills
- Demonstrates a strong desire to learn and assume ownership and responsibility
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills desired to be able to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet all deadlines in a fast-paced environment where on-your-feet thinking is commonplace
- Extremely positive attitude and willingness to learn and expand subject area knowledge
- Proactive experience and follow-up in liaising with business partner
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as applicable.
Thanks & Regards
AgreeYa Solutions | www.agreeya.com
605 Coolidge Drive, Folsom, CA 95630
www.agreeya.com | Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter
We are committed to provide exceptional services to our Customers and Business Associates. Please share your feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect your Online Privacy. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please send us an email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line at email@example.com to unsubscribe.