Account Manager (East Coast)
- Posted: over a month ago
Company: AgreeYa Solutions
Position Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, exempt
Would you like to work for a software solutions company that has grown in triple digits in the last 5 years? Are you a self-starter always driving to execution? If you answered Yes to these questions, then we need to talk....
We are looking for an Account Manager to be part of a close-knit, high performing team. We are committed to creating an environment where all employees are valued and respected. This position offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. We offer the stability of an initial salary and continued income and bonuses commensurate with production. We are interested in people who have a flair for working with people across cultures and time-zones, and the ability to collaboratively grow business.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for relationship building with current contacts, identifying, and building relationships with new contacts, generating new business, selling our services, growing the account(s), and driving results.
This is a position with salary + bonus + commission opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with client base to understand and anticipate staffing needs of the business and to implement appropriate long-term staffing strategies;
- Manage end to end Customer relationships, growing the book of business by expanding our footprints with new and existing customers;
- Leverage personal network and/or other networks to identify and pursue opportunities;
- Recommend innovative business processes to improve staffing ability;
- Cold calling and client visits, identifying decision makers, and working through the sales process to close business;
- Establishing partnerships that grow our customer base and increase revenue;
- Responsible for other duties including, but not limited to:
- Sales presentations, writing sales proposals, implementing, creating, and adding to existing marketing materials, and
- Research and build relationships with existing and new clients.
- A strong interest in selling to technical or retail clients and audiences;
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and verbal skills, including phone and in-person presentation skills;
- Experience building a book of business from the ground up involving all aspects of the sales process;
- A proven track record in achieving targeted sales results or quota;
- Strong follow up skills and motivated to break into new accounts through continuous effort;
- Solid business management skills;
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects;
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent project-management and time-management skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment, and
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel).
- 2+ years' experience in sales/account management/business development or related area;
- Knowledge of clients' needs in technical verticals and environments highly preferred, and
- Sales minded individuals with Sourcing & Recruiting experience will also be considered.
AgreeYa Solutions is a leading global provider of software, solutions, and services to small, medium, and global Fortune 100 organizations across various industries. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Folsom, CA, AgreeYa has over 2,000+ professionals helping clients across US, India, EMEA and Mexico, in their digital journey. Leveraging our technology enabled, consultative approach, and diverse talent, AgreeYa offers modern workplace, smart analytics, intelligent automation, AI/ML, cloud transformation, mobility, and talent management solutions to deliver value of digital transformation for our clients. AgreeYa has received considerable recognition including certification like Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider; AICPA SOC 2 Type 2, SEI CMMI, and ISO 9001:2015; and awards including Dream Company to Work for, and Best Employer Brand.
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, unlimited growth potential and cross-training opportunities, flexibility, and an unmatched collaborative and supportive team environment.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply today! You can also learn more about our services and offerings by visiting our website at www.agreeya.com and follow AgreeYa on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website at www.agreeya.com/career-culture to learn about our Career & Culture.
BusinessView all jobs at AgreeYa Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?