Supply Chain Manager
Agrati Group Medina, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for design, planning, execution, control and monitoring of supply chain activities. Teams with the local plant supply chain organization to ensure customer needs are met. Maximizes efficiency and minimizes cost of the organization's supply chain. Is responsible for ensuring OTD and customer satisfaction. Owns the process post manufacturing through to customer delivery to ensure customer requirements are achieved.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Directs and leads the logistic, planning, and customer service functions of the group.
- Defines the objectives and standards for the group.
- Facilitator of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Implements and adherence to the global supply chain cost and action plans.
- Manages the MMOG/LE system.
- Leads internal/external audits.
- Reports monthly KPI’s and Balance Scorecard (BSC) information.
- Collaborates with multiple-functional managers.
- Ensures and implements best practices across locations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
Experience and Background:
- Minimum of ten years of Supply Chain Management experience.
- Knowledge of production planning, inventory management, JIT concepts and MRP is required
- PLEX knowledge is preferred, but not required
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications
- Demonstrated commitment to employee involvement and continuous improvement
visit us at www.agrati.com
Agrati GroupWhy Work Here?
Fast paced work environment that offers room for growth.
Agrati Group is a market leader in the production of advanced fastening systems. We offer our customers the highest standards of quality and excellence through state-of-the-art technologies, as well as reliability, ingenuity and integrity. visit us at www.agrati.com