- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to recruit a managing dentist. The owner dentist is starting to plan for his retirement and is looking to cut the time he spends in the office. The office has an excellent reputation for high quality work and patient care.
The position is 4 days per week, probably moving toward 5 days per week in the forseeable future.
The office is FFS/Cash. No HMO, no Dentical.
Patient recall flow is strong with 2 hygienists present most days and reasonably strong new patient flow.
Associate Dentist will play the lead role in our team’s ability to deliver high standards of patient care, you will need to be able to:
• Diagnose treatment and communicate the treatment plans effectively
• Perform all basic restorative dental treatment
• Restore implants
• Simple endo
Beyond the technical requirements you should have:
• Good communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Show empathy and compassion
• Always be willing to learn and grow
To support your efforts within the team our office will:
• Provide the support needed to perform all tasks
• Encourage your technical and personal development
• Maintain a positive, friendly working environment
- General Practice
- Treatment Planning
- Crown Prepping
- Intraoral Photos
- Open Dental
- Oral Surgery
Agoura Hills Dental Designs
AddressAgoura Hills, CA
Get fresh Dentist Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.