Sales Operations Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
It's time to build. Whether it's creating more housing, upgrading our infrastructure, or adapting to climate change, one thing is clear: the construction industry is at the center of solving our biggest problems. We're making buildings cheaper and easier to build by transforming the way commercial construction companies buy their materials. Join us.
Founded in 2018, Agora is now one of the fastest-growing construction technology companies in the world. Construction accounts for $10 trillion in global spend annually and we can't live without its output - our roads, schools, hospitals, and offices. Despite this, there's been very little innovation over the past 70 years in how materials - which constitute up to 40% of project costs - are bought and sold. This is our opportunity.
We're looking for a Sales Operations and Systems Specialist to support all tools and processes used by the Sales team. This role reports to the Head of Revenue Operations and will work closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams.About the role
- Manage Sales tools, systems and processes including: Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong.io, AirCall, Chili Piper, ZoomInfo
- Maintain existing automation
- Create new automation and supporting documentation
- Document and maintain business requirements and workflows
- Be the point of contact for all sales system related questions
- Build, launch, and manage key sales system processes
- Collect requirements from all stakeholders
- Draft and circulate launch plan, timing and training materials
- Create Post Launch review process and post mortem
- Liaison between Sales and other revenue department stakeholders
- Participate in all systems/process related meetings between Sales and other revenue departments (Marketing, Customer Success)
- Ensure that any Sales substantive system and/or process changes are approved by impacted stakeholders
- Communicate process changes requested from other departments to Sales and ensure smooth roll out
- Maintain and manage sales reporting
- SFDC Admin Certification preferred
- Experience using the following: Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong.io, AirCall, Chili Piper, ZoomInfo, etc
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Able to synthesize the situation and identify a scalable solution
- Strong organizational skills, process and detail oriented
- Empathetic and reliable
Agora values diverse perspectives and is committed to building an inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Agora Systems