We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with enthusiasm. We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers through true craftsmanship.
- Assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers
- Demonstrates a positive and energetic attitude
- A team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment
ADVANCEMENT AND COMPENSATION ARE BASED ON PERFORMANCE
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager