Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Bonus and cash incentives
- Philanthropic/Community involvement
- Employee personal/professional ongoing development
- Compensation is on a pay per performance basis
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Willingness to work shifts, as needed
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Good listening and responding skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Possess insight into self and others
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to take the initiative
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager