If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, this might be the right place for you!
Our Customer Service Sales Associates are true professionals who delight the customer every day by providing exceptional, personalized customer service.
Through our industry-leading training program, you learn how to best assist our customers. As an Entry Level Customer Service Sales Associate, you will need strong communication skills to provide solutions and answer questions properly.
- Bonus and cash incentives
- Advancement and compensation are based on an individual's performance
- Philanthropic/Community involvement
- Employee personal/professional ongoing development
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Answer questions independent of decision-support tools.
- Solve problems that are generally unstructured and require extensive use of conceptual thinking skills.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Offer solutions to issues that are typically non-standard/non-routine and require extensive clarification.
- Maintain broad and in-depth knowledge of client products and services.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager