The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC, is a physician-owned and governed, multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health. We have an outstanding opportunity for a non-invasive cardiologist to join the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic?s Cardiology Team. The ideal experienced candidate will have skills and an interest in echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, CCTA procedures, lipid management and congestive heart failure. The 6 member Cardiology Team consists of 2 interventionists, 1 noninvasive, 1 cardio thoracic, 2 EP specialists plus 5 collaborating nurse practitioners. The Cardiology Team is well recognized among their peers and the community for outstanding quality, excellence in care and service to patients.
- Attractive outpatient cardiovascular services department located on hospital campus
- Part of a multi-specialty group practice and referral network.
- A four-day work week with additional hours available.
- Outreach opportunities to critical access hospitals in Ripon and Waupun.
- Reasonable call schedule.
- Outstanding physician engagement and retention rates.
St. Agnes Hospital
St. Agnes Hospital, a 174-bed facility and nonprofit Catholic institution, is a leader in providing quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, including cancer treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center for Heart Care, home and hospice care; maternity services; laser surgery; sports medicine; behavioral health services; women?s health services; occupational health services; rehabilitation services and 24-hour emergency care.
Dale Michels Center for Heart Care has the most advanced technology available, including:
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Hybrid suite
- Cardiac catheterization/vascular laboratories
- TAVR and Watchman cases performed
- Echocardiogram stress testing
- Nuclear medicine stress testing
- Cardiac MRI
- 3T MRI
- Holter monitoring and event recorders
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Pacemaker clinic
- A hospitalist program is available at all three hospitals within the system.
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic offers a competitive compensation model along with comprehensive benefits to include:
- Start with a guaranteed salary with eligibility for a production-based bonus with additional incentive compensation for quality, service and leadership.
- Signing bonus.
- Group family health and dental insurance.
- Excellent retirement and deferred compensation plan.
- Generous annual CME allowance.
- Malpractice insurance and patient compensation fund.
- House hunting and moving expenses.