Family Medicine physician (Obstetrics optional) to join the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
- Join a group of seven Family Medicine physicians at the Fond du Lac location.
- Obstetrics, inpatient and nursing home care is optional. A Hospitalist program is available to care for patients at St. Agnes Hospital.
- Outpatient call for the Family Medicine Department is covered by the 23 Family Medicine physicians in the department along with an after hours nurse triage system.
- Work a four-day work week with additional hours available as desired.
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic offers a competitive compensation model along with comprehensive benefits to include:
• Generous compensation, plus production and signing bonus
• Excellent retirement plan
• Moving expenses paid
• 30 working days of vacation/CME
• Malpractice insurance
• Group family health & dental insurance
• Deferred compensation plan
• Profit sharing/retirement
• Hospital dues/journal allowance
• Group term life insurance
• Group disability insurance
• AMA/State/County Society dues