Our client located in the metro Detroit area is a global e-commerce enterprise in the field audio/video, home automation, and high-end mobile entertainment. As a Programmer/Web Developer you will work proactively and collaboratively with all members of the I/T department.
- Responsible for the design and programming of custom database driven web applications for internal use using MCV/C#.
- Responsible for the design and programming of custom database driven web applications for external e-commerce/marketing use using MCV/C#.
- Participate in the creation, refinement, build, maintenance and enhancement of all assigned assets.
- Maintain current knowledge of new and developing technologies that can be utilized to support development of current or future assets.
- Keep documentation of assigned assets up to date.
- Develop new tools for internal systems.
- Review specifications and provide time estimates on the development of projects and features.
- Will develop and maintain applications independently and within a small team.
- Experience with software development life cycle.
- Experience in Systems design and development.
- Solid understanding on Object Oriented design development working with web applications.
- Experience providing and consuming data feeds from external sources.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written format in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to those both within and outside of the I/T department.
- Strong organizational skills and follow through.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks within multiple projects, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Azure DevOps
- Classic ASP (VB/VB Script)
Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field in addition to a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.