Director, Sales Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Agility Recovery is a rapidly growing and fast-paced business to business company dedicated to keeping the various businesses of our customers across the continent operating, even in the face of disasters. Over the past 30 years, we are proud to have built out a solution that our clients not only love, but also need. We have rescued thousands of businesses and communities experiencing a business interruption from catastrophic natural disasters to individual events such as a burst pipe or vandalism. We spend our days working to "do good" and bring hope to organizations that are in the midst of a struggle.
Agility is seeking a Director of Sales Operations to lead investments in sales effectiveness and manage functions essential to sales productivity. These functions include planning, reporting, data integrity, quota setting, quota management, sales process optimization, program implementation, and sales compensation design and administration. The Director of Sales Operations will foster close working relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the efficient operations and success of sales initiatives. This position can be based out of either our Denver or Atlanta offices, will report to the VP of Finance, and will manage a team of 4 direct reports.
- Manage Agility's Salesforce.com database and other sales tools to optimize efficiency and effectiveness, including integrating acquisitions and interfacing with other tools / systems
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales department. Ensure planning, forecasting, and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other company planning processes.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales quotas and ensuring financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Identify, evaluate, and execute on opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales productivity.
- Partner with internal leaders in Sales, Finance, and Human Resources to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure the sales organization's success. Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with performance management priorities.
- Ensure accurate and timely sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the CEO and leadership team. Develop new reporting tools as needed.
- Participates in training objectives for systems and processes for all sales roles.
- Oversee sales compensation plan administration, working closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to establish program rules, policies, and procedures.
- Define rules of engagement and arbitrate any disputes between sales teams over commissions, account ownership, and other pertinent conflicts.
- Report accurate and timely information essential for making business decisions related to Sales and Marketing revenue and spend.
- Manage Salesforce administrators and the Sales Operations team.
- Foster close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders - especially Sales Managers, Directors, and VPs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Data Science, or another related field
- 5+ years of experience in a sales operations, business planning, sales support management or similar role
- Strong experience with sales success metrics
- Excellent understanding of data administration and data management functions
- Analytical mindset with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong people management experience and skills with demonstrated success in effectively leading a team to deliver results
- Ability to identify quickly root causes of problems, and then design, create, and implement corrective measures
Why Agility Recovery?
Agility Recovery is the premier provider of end-to-end business continuity solutions for organizations. With more than 30 years' experience helping professionals with risk management, incident management, building business continuity plans, and managing programs, we are the only integrated business continuity solution that helps organizations plan, train, test, alert, and recover from any type of business disruption. We are there for companies when they need us most.
With Agility Recovery, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- Unlimited PTO as part of the Agility Leadership Team
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
BusinessView all jobs at Agility Recovery