Full Stack Developer - Remote
Agility Consultants LLC Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Stack Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions primarily using SharePoint. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases, web servers and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
*** THIS IS A LONG TERM POSITION WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF FULL TIME***
Agility specializes in fixing failures and getting your business organization back to an un-disrupted process of continuity. Many of our success stories include projects attempted and essentially abandoned on by other groups. Our goals are to meet your business’s challenges head-on and in a straightforward and meaningful way.
Agility Consultants LLC
Agility is a multifaceted company comprised of experts ready to diagnose and fix all business issues. Our employees include business architects, software engineers, systems developers, accountants, and analysts. We provide business process re-engineering and automation, front and back-end web development, cloud-solutions implementation, and accounting services ranging from annual audit support, curing audit finding to forensic analysis. Agility specializes in fixing failures and getting your business organization back to an un-disrupted process of continuity. Many of our success stories include projects attempted and essentially abandoned on by other groups. Our goals are to meet your business’s challenges head-on and in a straightforward and meaningful way.
TechnologyView all jobs at Agility Consultants LLC