Hospital/Customer Service Representative/Full Time/Temp to Hire
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Hospital Service Technician is responsible for equipment management tasks within the hospital to keep equipment flowing efficiently throughout the hospital. The HST should be committed to continual improvement of the quality, reliability, and value of our products, as well as the efficiencies of our services. They will be expected to maintain a professional relationship with all hospital staff and other personnel and act as subject-matter experts of customer service.
Wed-Sun, Variation of 1st shift (7:00am-3:30PM) and 2nd shift (2:30pm-11:00pm)
What You Will Do in This Role
- Delivers equipment to patient rooms or standby locations in patient-ready condition with appropriate software, accessories, and disposables.
- Confidently communicates with clinical staff on the topics of equipment features, functionality, etc.
- Provides a quality service, performs to quality standards, and meets both customer and company metrics.
- Picks up, cleans, and processes all equipment, preparing it for patient ready use following all company and hospital protocols.
What You Will Need for This Role
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required and prior work experience in hospital setting preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required to support a 24/7 schedule.
- Able to lift and/or push up to 75 pounds and stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit, and stand for long periods of time.
What Skills You Will Use in This Role
Collaborative Work Style, Computer Literacy, Customer Resolutions, Customer Service, Detail-Oriented, Interpersonal Communication, Inventory Management, Problem Solving, Quality Control (QC), Written Communication
AddressNewport Beach, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Agiliti Health
Get fresh Hospitality Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.