Agilisium is Looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team on an application development project for one of our clients in Santa Monica.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle including technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of applications and interfaces developed for our clients. As a member of a team, you will work with solution architects and developers to translate written business requirements, wireframes, and creative designs into functional technical specifications and subsequently into technical design.
- requirement gathering and planning; including estimation, development, testing, architecture and delivery.
- Provide technical support and contribute ideas for development and continual improvement of services.
- Troubleshoot and assist in the construction of interfaces of critical eCommerce systems and technologies, including but not limited to order management systems, warehouses, and financial systems.
- Troubleshoot and assist in the development of systems integrations with various other consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, Customer Service Tech).
- Technical documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional work experience in software development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale distributed systems, preferably in an enterprise setting
- Experience building products with modern Full-Stack technologies,
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, OOPs and OOA/D
- Experience with GO
- Knowledge of Mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and device interaction services like location, push notifications, NFC etc.
- Experience with React and the MERN Stack
- Experience in JAVA programming and application development using Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Experience in Rest API development using Spring MVC or Spring Boot
- Able to define, design, implement complex, and scalable systems
- Good team player and communication skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery)
Agilisium is an equal opportunity employer.