We are looking for an experienced, hands-on solution architects with deep understanding and application of AWS services in data and analytics such as data lakes, data warehousing and cloud implementations. This is a client facing role and the ideal candidate will play a critical role in understanding business and solution needs of customers to create superior customer experience.
- Drive the discovery, design and execution of wide variety of data solutions for clients
- Provide guidance and oversight on all aspects of solution delivery: estimation, design, management and delivery
- Develop proof of concepts on technology services in the market in order to address a client requirement and to stay relevant
- Work with our key customers to create superior customer experience on investment in digital technologies like cloud, big data, mobility, analytics and AI
- Work with presales, practice and marketing teams to provide right technical expertise and support in developing collaterals like solution offerings, thought leadership - white papers, blogs, etc.
- Assist in defining use cases for industry specific solutions leveraging digital technologies
- Assist in creation of business cases for new investment needs
- Lead client and other stakeholder meetings on technical discussions
Skills & Experience We're Looking For:
- In-depth hands-on solution development / architect experience with one or more of the following AWS Services – EMR, Glue, Kinesis, Redshift, RDS, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Lex, Alexa, Lambda, ImageRekognition, SageMaker, QuickSight
- Good to have experience in relevant services from other cloud service provider or open source tools
- Strong programming experience in Python, Java or Scala
- Prior work experience as a solution architect
- Should have good understanding and knowledge of digital solutions and how they are best leveraged
- Proven ability to drive complex design and development efforts in an agile environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to articulate technology to varied audiences (business users, technology architects, delivery managers, business leaders)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel to client sites globally
Agilisium is a Los Angeles based AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with Big Data, EMR and Redshift competency. Agilisium exists to help organizations accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. To this end, Agilisium has invested in all stages of data journey: Data Architecture Consulting, Data Integration, Data Storage, Data Governance and Data Analytics. With advanced Design Thinking capabilities, a thriving Partner Ecosystem and top-notch industry certifications, Agilisium is inherently vested in our clients’ success.