Supplier Integration Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Supplier integration specialist / Network Enablement Lead
Job Description Overview
The Network Enablement Lead (NEL) will manage multiple customers who have purchased SAP Ariba’s Supply Chain Collaboration solution and will assist those customers enable their suppliers on the SAP Ariba Network. As part of the Supplier Enablement subscription, the NEL will help deliver on an enablement strategy to reach the maximum ROI, and will manage the buyer and supplier interactions to ensure overall success and satisfaction. The NEL will demonstrate the ability to effectively manage challenging projects deploying complex global supply chain transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
· The Network Enablement Lead drives the following activities related to buyer-supplier relationships on the Ariba Network:
· Maintains strong customer focus (internal/external) at all times.
· Interacts with both buyer and supplier customers providing education and training on the value of the Ariba Network, new technology and enhancements to technology.
· Serves as an Ariba Network knowledge expert and communicates SCC opportunities to bring business-impacting value to customers.
· Facilitates reporting to customers (internal/external) regarding progress on project initiatives.
· Appropriately identifies issues, potential risks and opportunities while working with a high degree of autonomy to address, escalate or handover within and across teams as appropriate.
· Accountable for executing against the project timeline while meeting customer goals and objectives.
· Holds ultimate responsibility for customer satisfaction on assigned projects.
· The Network Enablement Lead is expected to perform duties with a high degree of professionalism as well as continuously grow knowledge as it relates to our business in the following ways:
· Understands and complies with work instructions, process documents and technology tools and ensures internal systems and tools are current.
· Actively identifies, contributes to and facilitates continuous improvement and best practice efforts, both internally and externally.
· Builds and maintains relationships with other parts of the organization where partnerships can be beneficial in improving customer relationship, assisting with technology enhancements and overall improvement of delivery services.
· Understands how to create, plan, and execute meetings (internal/external) which drive results.
- Understands and tracks customer performance against the internal metrics that are outlined by SAP Ariba leadership; takes appropriate actions where needed to meet company MBO’s.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
· Four (4) years previous experience in Account Management, Technology Project Management or similar role
· 2 years (2) of Supply Chain, Procurement, and/or Accounts Payable Experience
· 2 years (2) of Enterprise Business Applications Experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specifically, Excel)
- Must be able to travel ~20%
· Program and customer relationship management experience
· Knowledge of Ariba solutions/services
· Understanding of AP and Procurement processes and Buyer/Supplier interfaces
· Experience with supply chain management principals and processes
· Knowledge of Enterprise Business Applications
· Experience preparing and delivering analyses and presentations
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Experience in B2B ecommerce, especially in direct materials
· Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
· Works well under the pressures of time and uncertainty
· Pro-active work ethic and strong initiative
· Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Experience in end-user training and change management a plus
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
AgileTek Solution LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?