SAP EPPM Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior level Data Architect within the Chief Data and Analytics Office (CDAO). The successful candidate will report to the Customer Success Senior Manager and take direction from the CDAO lead architect and CDAO VS Lead.
Support data architecture decomposition assessments and design decisions for the business transformation program, focusing on the plan to perform value stream. The Plan to Perform process entails developing short term and long-term financial plans to monitor financial performance. Includes establishing and managing programs, budget and scope and managing program performance to completion and performing program closeout. Processes describing program financial structure establishment, requests to HR to acquire talent, program performance management of actuals and direct budgets, and closeout when contract is complete (these processes are dependent upon establishment of the contract)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing Subject matter expertise in SAP S/4HANA with a concentrated focus on SAP EPPM (Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management) and other modules connected to the supported value stream(s)
- Support data strategy implementation activities such as data governance, data management, metadata management, data security, data quality, and data interoperability.
- Support the documentation and delivery of data artifacts, needs, and requirements
- Responsible for identifying data requirements that customize the Out of the Box data structures and document requirements in the selected toolsets (e.g. Signavio, Doors)
- Be able to lead follow-up data discussions as identified from stakeholder (process owners) workshops
- Support CDAO VS lead(s) and provide timely status on deliverables resulting from pre, during, and post workshop actions. Work with CDAO product teams as necessary to complete actions.
- Define and develop enterprise-wide data domains, enable data domain stewards, and consult across the enterprise on federated data architecture solutions.
- Apply systems engineering and systems architecture disciplines to data strategy implementation and operations
§ Proven data architect experience across the business processes related to the Plan to Perform Value Stream – processes such as developing short term and long-term financial plans to monitor financial performance, establishing and managing programs, budget and scope and managing program performance to completion and performing program closeout.
§ Proven experience with defining and implementing data and information architecture in an SAP S/4HANA environment. With a concentrated focus on EPPM modules/components. Proven experience with the following processes – data flows:
- Establishing a Program
- Forward Pricing and Incurred Cost Reporting
- Manage Contract Status Reports *CSRs)
- Manage Direct Budgets
- Manager LRP (Orders , Sales, EBIT, Cash)
- Manage Program Performance
- Program Closeout
§ Experience interfacing with relevant data/process flows (e.g. HR and Supply Chain)
§ Program, Project, Customer, Cost Center, Profit Center, Contract Master data knowledge
§ Proven data architecture experience with ERP digital threads such as Program Management / Finance / Contracts ERP
§ Proven experience with systems engineering and systems architecture
§ Proven experience with business process architecture and business process transformation
§ Proven experience harmonizing systems, processes, and/or data across multiple business areas and functions
§ Proven experience building and communicating technical and functional roadmaps
- Proven experience with data governance standards and practices
AgileTek Solution LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?