Software Engineer - TS Clearance Required
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Agile5: Agile5 Technologies, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Information Technology (IT) services firm that specializes in the design, development, testing, integration, and maintenance of enterprise software systems. We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset. We are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers, while maintaining a work/life balance. We have an immediate, full-time need for a skilled, energetic, and driven System Developer/Tester.
Description: The System Developer/Tester will function as part of an Agile Scrum team supporting software development and integration using an off-premise cloud solution for a Government client. The successful candidate will work as part of an Agile Release Train implemented under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). He or she will support off-premise cloud development, test, and integration, as well as system operations and maintenance.
System Developer/Tester Job Duties:
- Develop and unit-test all feature work and tasks assigned to the off-premise cloud Agile teams from the Program Backlog
- Design, develop, integrate, and test software code using Java and scripting languages such as Python
- Develop microservice architectures for web and application services using virtual instances, load balancing, automated surge capability, and integrated performance monitoring
- Debug and fix code; perform troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Develop applications using traditional SQL-based database management systems or nosql data management systems and full text searching
- Implement security controls required by Federal information systems
- Perform requirements analysis
- Develop test cases
- Participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies such as stand-up meetings, planning meetings, and retrospectives
- Develop standard operating procedures
- Support backup and recovery efforts and disaster recovery tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Security Clearance Requirements: Active Top Secret (TS) required. Candidates must already possess this clearance level upon applying.
Experience Requirements: At least 5 years of experience in developing microservice architectures for web and application services, developing applications, and implementing security controls; at least 4 years of experience in requirements analysis, software (design, development, integration, and testing), operations and maintenance, bug fixing, configuration management, test case development, Java and scripting languages such as Python, debugging, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and preparing and delivering presentations and artifacts to customer management; and at least 2 years of experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution in computer science, computer engineering, or related information technology field preferred
Desired Skills / Qualifications: Java, Python, SQL, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Maven/Gradle, Git, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Kubernetes, Argo, Docker, Ansible, Hashicorp Terraform, Rational Test Workbench, Linux (both CentOS and Red Hat), SQL Developer, IBM Rational Team Concept (RTC), and excellent oral and written communication skills to include preparing and delivering presentations and artifacts to customer management
Location: Clarksburg, WV / Remote
Status: Full time
Schedule: Day shift, Monday–Friday
Physical Requirements: Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long durations of time. Also, must be able to continuously operate a computer and other office productivity machinery.
Travel Required: Occasional travel required to customer site in Clarksburg, WV
This job description is subject to change at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Agile5 Technologies, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Agile5 Technologies, Inc.