Software Developers - All Levels
Agile5 Technologies, Inc. West, WV
- Posted: over a month ago
About Agile5: Agile5 Technologies, Inc., is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and information technology services firm that specializes in the design, development, testing, integration, and maintenance of enterprise software systems. We believe our employees are the company’s most valuable asset. We are invested in seeing our employees grow in their careers, while maintaining a work/life balance. We have full-time needs for skilled, energetic, and driven Software Developers at all levels.
Security Clearance Level: None required upon applying, but desire and ability to undergo extensive background check and obtain future security clearance is highly preferred. Must be a U.S. citizen to apply.
Description: The Software Developer will design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software in an Agile development environment to support customers. He or she will also troubleshoot issues or problems related to software applications. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in Java and Agile software development.
Software Developer Job Duties:
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software in an Agile development environment
- Troubleshoots issues or problems related to software applications
- Addresses problems identified with system integration and capability incurred during testing and implementation of developed software in support of customer objectives
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify software requirements
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, and application integration and testing tools
- Resolves issues and problems with software developed and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Participates in the development of software documentation such as training/user manuals
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience Requirements: Minimum 1 year of Java software development experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution in computer science, computer engineering, or closely related field
Desired Skills / Qualifications: Java, Agile software development, familiarity with Agile Scrum, excellent oral and written communication skills
Location: Fairmont, WV
Status: Full time
Schedule: Day shift, Monday–Friday
Physical Requirements: Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long durations of time. Also, must be able to continuously operate a computer and other office productivity machinery.
Travel Required: No
This job description is subject to change at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Agile5 Technologies, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Agile5 Technologies, Inc.