Need Technical Project Manager MO Onsite
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please, let me know if you are available or Interested in the following position by replying to me with your:
1. Updated Resume
2. Work Authorization
3. Hourly Rate / Annual Salary Expectations
4. Present location
Job Role : Technical Project Manager
Location : O'Fallon MO (onsite)
Duration : 12+ months
The purpose of this role is to provide significant technical expertise in architecture planning and design of the concerned tower(platform, database, middleware, backup etc) as well as managing itsday-to-day operations
- Lead the structural/ architectural design of a platform/middleware/ database/ back up etc. according to various systemrequirements to ensure a highly scalable and extensiblesolution
- Conduct technology capacity planning by reviewing the currentand future requirements
- Utilize and leverage the new features of all underlyingtechnologies to ensure smooth functioning of the installed databases andapplications/ platforms, as applicable
- Strategize & implement disaster recovery plans and createand implement backup and recovery plans
- Manage day-to-day operations by troubleshooting any issues,conducting root cause analysis (RCA) and developing fixes to avoidsimilar issues.
- Plan for and manage upgradations, migration, maintenance,backup, installation and configuration functions for own tower
- Review the technical performance of own tower and deploy ways toimprove efficiency, fine tune performance and reduce performancechallenges
- Develop shift roster for the team to ensure no disruption in thetower
- Create and update SOPs, Data Responsibility Matrices, operationsmanuals, daily test plans, data architecture guidance etc.
- Provide weekly status reports to the client leadership team,internal stakeholders on database activities w.r.t. progress, updates,status, and next steps
- Leverage technology to develop Service Improvement Plan (SIP)through automation and other initiatives for higher efficiency andeffectiveness
- Forecast talent requirements as per the current and future businessneeds
- Hire adequate and right resources for the team
- Ensure 100% compliance to Wipro's standards of adequateonboarding and training for team members to enhance capability &effectiveness
- Build an internal talent pool of HiPos and ensure their careerprogression within the organization
- Set goals for direct reportees, conduct timely performance reviewsand appraisals, and give constructive feedback to direct reports.
- Ensure that organizational programs like Performance Nxt are wellunderstood and that the team is taking the opportunities presented bysuch programs to their and their levels below
- Lead and drive engagement initiatives for the team
- Track team satisfaction scores and identify initiatives to buildengagement within the team
PH: 9724400074 LinkedIn
US IT Recruiter
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.
7460 Warren Pkwy Suite 100, Frisco, TX 75034
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.aesinc.us.com
Agile enterprise solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Agile enterprise solutions