Associate Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Conduct internal and external prospect and Stake holder interviews to gather business requirements and convert these to the necessary documentation for development teams under the guidance of Business Analyst
- Serve as intermediary between the end-users and software developers, to ensure that product information are properly disseminated
- Split business requirements into thorough, detailed, developer-focused specifications with acceptance criteria and detailed requirements; maintain and verify requirements specifications
- Make contributions in the development of Test Plans and Test Scripts, and also perform test execution as required
- Subject Matter Expert for development of user guides, release notes, standard operating procedures
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working as an Associate / Junior Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst
- Extensive experience in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Experience writing requirements and documentation for web-based solutions
- Preferred Healthcare industry experience with hospitals, providers, and/or other healthcare delivery organizations
- Experience working with User Experience team.
- Experience working with agile methodologies
Agile Tech Labs
BusinessView all jobs at Agile Tech Labs