Agile Strategies is continuing to experience high demand for our virtual OKR training and facilitation services during the pandemic. We are looking for one or more OKR consultants to add to our team.
We are one of the best-known boutique OKR consultancies in North America, and are featured on John Doerr’s whatmatters.com website. Our founder, Dan Montgomery, is the author of the award winning Start Less, Finish More: Building Strategic Agility with Objectives and Key Results.
To qualify, you must:
- Have a solid grasp of OKRs and be familiar with the literature
- Be confident in your presentation of OKR guidelines and best practices
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of business functions in for-profit companies and non-profits
- Be comfortable with senior executives, leading inquisitive conversations about client strategy
- Have the ability to react quickly and creatively to client dynamics
- Be able to confidently facilitate development of well-crafted OKRs by clients
- Appreciate and articulate the leadership and cultural factors that are the foundation for effective OKR development and deployment
- Have experience or interest in an adjacent service such as strategic planning, organizational development or software selection
- Be comfortable leading virtual sessions using Zoom and other conferencing tools
- Demonstrate a high level of somatic awareness based on disciplines like coaching, mindfulness or improv
- Enjoy creating and evolving methodologies, written materials and graphics
- Collaborate effectively with other coaches and consultants
- Have the ability to work in North American time zones
- Have a good, stable home internet connection
We are based in Boulder, Colorado but serve clients all over North America. Residence in Colorado is not required. In the “old normal” our work was a mix of in person workshops and virtual coaching. In the last two months we’ve gone entirely virtual. In the event travel becomes safe again, ability and willingness to travel 2-3 times per month (generally for one- or two-day workshops) is preferred.
Employment with Agile Strategies begins with a three-month trial period as a subcontractor, with work assigned based on client demand. As a W2 employee, you will receive a base pay amount plus a per diem rate for billable client days.