Senior Business Analyst (Los Angeles / Hybrid)
- Posted: 29 days ago
The Business Analyst role will play a key role within the Accounting & Finance in supporting existing customer and supplier accounts by creating robust reports and analytics to support the relationship. This dynamic role will require the candidate to work on problems of a diverse scope and manage their own time to successfully complete assigned tasks by either required dates or self-prescribed due dates. The candidate will serve as a liaison with the customers, suppliers and processing team at Agile and must have excellent teamwork and communication skills. This is a hybrid role with on-site office time expected a few days a week.
Agile Sourcing Partners offers competitive pay, paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Jury Duty, Bereavement) and an excellent benefit package (100% Company Paid Health, Dental Vision and Life Insurance).
- Defines the collection of information for benchmarking business processes such as performance metrics, quality costs, and customer service expectations, based on customer, vendor and management input.
- Interacts with Customers, Sales, and Account Management to understand customer reporting needs
- Documents business requirements
- Obtain user signoff on requirements and report format/visualization
- Identify data requirements, data sources
- Determines best fit for data/user needs: excel, PowerBI or other reporting output
- Test reports prior to delivery to customer to ensure accuracy
- Assumes responsibility for the creation, management and analysis of customer and supplier scorecards (KPIs and SLAs) by contract (as required):
- Supplier scorecards with the Key Performance Indicators (“KPI”) for top tier suppliers, providing reporting on supplier performance.
- Customer scorecards providing reporting on contract performance, including but not limited to SLAs, quality, A/R status, customer spend and other ad hoc reports.
- Develops and operate dashboards for both customers and internal stakeholders to: benchmark performance, gain insights and visibility, and to drive operational efficiencies as well as business opportunities
- Drives efficiencies in gathering customer/vendor data and producing appropriate client information to the key stakeholders.
- Looks for ways to continually drive improvement and streamline the processing teams existing tasks.
- Interacts, follows up and communicates effectively with customers, suppliers and other employees.
- Has a big picture understanding of the supply chain and understands customer and supplier needs, issues and requirements and can describe these clearly to internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills to translate user requirements into dashboards, visualizations and reports.
- Demonstrates ability to review data, draw conclusions and recommend course of action.
- Supports the operational systems, processes, management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Assists with identification of corrective actions and implements corrective actions as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or other applicable field; work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum Experience: 5-10 years experience performing reporting and business analysis
- Needs strong analytical and problem-solving skills to translate user requirements into dashboards, visualizations and reports.
- Experience with construction and/or utilities industry looked upon favorably.
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Advanced to Intermediate experience with Power BI, DAX and SQL preferred.
- Must have the ability to independently create spreadsheets and perform quantitative analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills reflecting an ability to be patient and outgoing with people.
- Ability to multitask, think strategically, problem solve and collaborate with team members.
- Highly motivated, results focused and acts with a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and maintain by adapting to change.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and manipulate large data sets
Location: Hybrid, Los Angeles
Agile Sourcing Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Agile Sourcing Partners