Software Developer- .NET/C# (100% Remote)
Agile Premier Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Growing financial services company is looking for Senior .Net Developers who will be responsible for architect, design, development, implementation, and support of new products, features, enhancements and maintenance of ecommerce and Windows applications.
Responsible for full cycle development; developing, implementing and supporting enhancements websites, batch processing and/or Windows applications.
DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a development expert and a key contributor to our rapidly growing business.
- Modify proprietary applications or specialized utility programs or websites.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for business use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Perform programming tasks using Object Oriented Programming Language necessary.
- Languages necessary are: VB.NET, C#.NET with 10+ years of enterprise work experience
- Familiarity with programming in WinForms with 10+ years of enterprise work experience
- Familiarity with programming in React, Typescript, ASP.Net Core with 10+ years of enterprise work experience
- Perform programming tasks using SQL: preferred 10+ years of enterprise work experience
- Familiar with using Microsoft TFS or a source control tool
- Prior work related experience with accounting and/or finance preferred with 1 year of experience
- Proven success using process oriented skills necessary.
- Proven work ability to demonstrate a rational and organized approach to completing tasks, producing required documentation
and reporting project status.
- Success working in a team environment is critical.
- Excellent communications skills required (verbal & written); communicate with project lead, business system analyst, technical team lead, team members and customer.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise independent judgment and the ability to take initiative and creatively solve complex problems.
- Confident self-starter that is able to take a project through the development life cycle to completion.
- Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and even better - that you love the fast pace!
- Bachelor’s degree with Master’s preferred in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent of related discipline.
Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.
Agile Premier is a privately-owned recruiting firm that specializes in Information Technology recruiting. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Agile Premier is the market leader for placing key contributors and leaders within the software development life cycle, business intelligence solutions, data management, systems and network engineering, ERP, content management / team collaboration space, medical device technology, pharma-tech and logistics. Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.
AddressSaint Louis, MO