Java Developer (100% Remote)
Agile Premier Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Java Application Developer
We are excited to add to our team a new Senior Java Application Developer reporting to the Decision Analytics Solution Manager. This opportunity will develop and enhance various platforms to support the decisioning process of Credit, Fraud and Collections throughout customer acquisition and portfolio journey in real time and batch. Engaged in all phases of the software development life-cycle to include: gathering and analyzing requirements, troubleshooting issues, and building API-driven BPM platforms, microservice architectures, event-driven integrations, and web front ends that will drive the orchestrations of the customer experiences through model and strategy executions.
Developers enjoy a collaborative environment and have many opportunities to learn from and share knowledge with other developers and architects. A key to success in this role is to have passion to learn, be adaptive to changes, and have in-depth knowledge of BPM architecture, rule decisioning systems (Drools or FICO Blaze Advisor), and microservicing development.
- A passion for writing well designed, testable code using Object Oriented Java/J2EE and/or Python to develop business application components to expand our BPM and rule decisioning systems.
- Design and develop RESTful APIs that will allow data transformation, communication, and persistence using Java and/or Python consuming Json/XML data.
- Develop front end web applications using React JS/Angular, HTML5, CSS.
- Experienced in using Java test automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, or Mockito.
- Demonstrate rapid ability to seek, evaluate, and come up to speed on new technologies and processes.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years Java/J2EE in building RESTful services using Spring MVC/Springboot, JPA-Hibernate, and Java Messaging Service (JMS) API.
- 3+ years of experience with BPM and Rule Engines with Drools, FICO Blaze Advisor, IBM ODM, or related.
- Experience in Python in building RESTful services using Flask, Nginx, wsgi, or related.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining application servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, or related.
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure Pipeline, SonarQube, Nexus, Maven, Gradle.
- Experience in version control code repositories such as SVN, Git.
- Experience in project management tools such as Jira, Rally.
- Basic knowledge in designing both logical and physical database model.
- Experience in RHDM or related is a plus.
- Experience in Docker, AWS, OpenShift, Kubernetes is a plus.
Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.
Agile Premier is a privately-owned recruiting firm that specializes in Information Technology recruiting. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Agile Premier is the market leader for placing key contributors and leaders within the software development life cycle, business intelligence solutions, data management, systems and network engineering, ERP, content management / team collaboration space, medical device technology, pharma-tech and logistics. Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.