Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000's fastest-growing companies as a Marketing Data Analyst. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is your strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science. In this role, you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, and data scientists that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into hard ROI.
This experienced-level remote position will be located at a client site in White Plains NY and report to the DELVE Head of Analytics Innovation & Data Science out of Boulder, CO (after successful completion of the client engagement, there will be opportunities to expand your career in the cloud-based marketing solution space). By being located at the client site, you will be critical to integrating yourself into the client business, working closely with a similarly skilled client marketing analytics leads, leading day-to-day consulting activities such as requirements gathering, data querying, analysis, report creation, and insights delivery.
The role will challenge you to coordinate and contribute to the delivery of business intelligence and machine learning-driven marketing solutions, predictions, and recommendations in a consultant-client setting. Using your creativity, technical BI and programming skills, and passion for problem-solving, you will collaborate with client business stakeholders and lead a remote project team of data scientists (located in the USA and across Europe) and marketing analysts.
The successful Marketing Analytics Lead will be an independent self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and able to transform vague client business problems into tangible BI projects aimed at delivering measurable economic value. You should exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy tackling quantitative problems that most other people cannot solve. You excel at communicating complex analytical problems and solutions in easy to understand ways, and have extensive experience acting as a liaison between marketing department stakeholders and technical quantitative resources. You are curious and have a passion for knowledge discovery using data!
· 4+ years experience in a marketing analytics role
· 4+ years experience building business intelligence or data science solutions
· Intermediate to Advanced level proficiency with SQL querying (for report building and analysis)
· Intermediate proficiency at python or similar programming language (R, Java, etc)
· Intermediate understanding of data science, including ability to discuss at a high level how machine learning works, ML’s strengths and limitations, and how ML can be applied to solve business and marketing problems
· Demonstrated experience communicating the results of complex business intelligence or data science projects to non-technical business stakeholders
· Comfort and experience selling consultative services to medium to large sized organizations
· Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, computer science, engineering, physics, math, economics, finance or other quantitative field.
· Passion for data storytelling and quantitative analysis (ability to provide at least one example of a research paper, blog post, or business presentation created within the past 2 years for school or work on topics of marketing analytics or business intelligence).
· At least intermediate competency with 2 of the following: Excel, Tableau, QlikView, Looker, Power BI, Google Data Studio.
· Experience leading a consultant-client engagement
· Exposure to cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform preferred but will consider exposure to Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure).
· Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, or other similar web analytics and marketing tools.
· Comfort with conveying complex ideas using abstract methods (e.g., mathematical equations, process maps, musical notation).
· Ability to provide personal Github repository or other portfolio with examples of problem solving code and/or data visualizations.
· Experience working in a consulting environment, especially directly communicating with upper level business stakeholders
· Experience leading a team of data scientists and/or analysts in the development of DS/BI solutions
White Plains, NY (Client Site)
Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. A one-page description of the most interesting business intelligence or machine learning solution you have built or project you have worked on.
2. 1-page resume attachment in PDF format.