Our client is a leader in the implementation of enterprise continuity and resilience programs, using their software and consulting services that provide a one-stop-shop to keeping organizations resilient.
We are currently looking for an Account Specialist to join the team. We are looking for someone who has the hunger and drives to generate net new revenue opportunities with our clients and with new prospects, while also building strong relationships to ensure their ongoing use of our products and services. This is a hybrid role where you will excel at both “farming” and “hunting”.
You will be managing a portfolio of 25+ clients using a combination of software and services provided by Virtual. You will be seeking out new opportunities to bring in new accounts.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management or Executive experience (creating opportunities and a proven growth record)
- Have Sales Engineering experience and are looking to move into full-time Sales
- Experience building and executing a sales/prospecting plan in the SaaS/software space
- Experience with developing and nurturing prospective clients, or building net new business
- The ability to stay organized and professional in a client-facing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills will be helpful in this role
- Ability to build strong rapport with customer and work well in a team environment
- Experience in the Business Continuity space is a huge bonus
Why you would want to work at Virtual Corporation:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Great career development opportunities
- Remote work opportunity with some travel involved