Home Health LPN
Agile Home Health Services Salisbury, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Home Health RN and LPN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
We have multiple shifts available, high demand is Mondays for RN's and even daily cases for LPN's.
Let us know your availability and we will make a schedule for you that will work! You can schedule your patient visits at your convenience as long as it works with the patient.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Agile Home Health ServicesWhy Work Here?
All patient notes are entered through a great software system. No Oasis. Company ipad issued for use.