Director of Information Technology
Agile Global Solutions Santa Fe, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
STRONG AIML VP or AI Director – Must be hands on.
- Identify the emerging trends and paradigms in the Global Artificial Intelligence marketplace from both domain and technology standpoint.
- Evaluate the complex technological solutions that leverage Machine Learning/Deep Learning to aid in document processing and insight/recommendation systems.
- Perform background research on Enterprise Document Intelligence competitive landscape and unique differentiators.
- Investigate the patents being filed in the arena of Cognitive Automation and categorize them under associated industry verticals.
- Consolidate information from recent AI/ML/DL research papers focusing on enterprise (B2B) innovation.
- Capture the list of all upcoming and pre-IPO companies in the arena of Artificial Intelligence and their product portfolio.
- Contribute to the organization's strong drive to be on the cutting edge of technology through the generation of patentable ideas.
- Create an extensive AI knowledge base compendium of frameworks, algorithms, and concepts that includes but not limited to Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffee, Regression, Classification, Clustering, Dimensionality Reduction, Structured Output, Anomaly Detection, Contextual Bandit Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing/Understanding/Generation, Knowledge Graphs, to name a few.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Extensively worked on several in-house facial recognition, optical character recognition and entity resolution engines in a lean startup environment
· Implemented and deployed computer vision models for edge computing devices
· Developed scalable REST APIs for our machine learning models and created web
· and mobile app prototypes to demonstrate capabilities
Should be very comfortable with
Natural Language Processing
Mobile App Development
Knowledge Must Have –
· Python 3.5+
· MySQL, Postgres
· Flask, Celery
· Nginx, SQLAlchemy, Redis
· Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
· Modern CSS, pre-processors, polyfills, etc
· RESTful API design and implementation, RPC, Pub/Sub
· Test-driven Development (TDD), PyTest, Sentry
· Code organization, performance, and security best practices
· Micro-service architecture, design, and communication
· GIT, Git-flow, Github/Bitbucket
· JIRA, Confluence
Intermediate -- Shell Scripting, C, C++, Java, SQL
Basic – Swift (iOS), PHP, MATLAB, VBA
And these will score you some bonus points if you have some knowledge and experience of them:
· Node.js, Elixir, Ruby/Rails, and other languages/web app frameworks
· NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, RDBMS
· VueJS, Angular and other JS Frameworks
· Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Aurora, Lambda, Batch, Cognito, Secrets Manager, etc) and Microsoft Azure (Azure Active Directory / Identity Management, Azure Storage, Azure API Management, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Functions / Serverless, etc.)
· Familiarity with Docker (Containerization), Infrastructure Orchestration / Automation (e.g. Terraform)
· Object-Oriented CSS/Bootstrap/SMACSS
· Python application scaling issues and best practices
· Some experience with Machine/Deep Learning, AI, etc.
· Agile development experience
In addition, we’ll likely get along really well if you:
· Constantly reflect on code reuse, readability, shareability, and modularization (humor is not the only thing you like DRY)
· Feel mildly ashamed when QA finds a hole you didn't think of (i.e. you test your own features before considering them "done”)
· Are a developer at heart, but a pragmatist in practice
· Care little about the buzz in AI and web app development and are more driven by finding new solutions to challenging problems
Agile Global SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Excellent growth opportunities
Big and reputed firm in the United States.
AddressSanta Fe, NM
TechnologyView all jobs at Agile Global Solutions