Business System Analyst
• The Sales and Service Information (SSI) team is responsible for delivering reporting, performance management and analytical decision support tools to T-Mobile Leadership, Sales and Customer Service organizations.
• The Business Analyst is responsible for providing ad-hoc information to support business decisions.
• This person will need to gather, validate and report on information from various disparate systems on condensed timelines.
• The Business Analyst will need to be a self-starter who can troubleshoot problems and can piece together puzzles with little guidance.
• They will also assist our development team in testing, production and distribution of reports and reporting applications as needed.
• The Business Analyst also participates in larger T-Mobile projects and initiatives and provides requirements and suggestions based on reporting needs. This position works closely with Sales Channel representatives and various other departments within T-Mobile.
Candidates should have experience in:
• Proven Skill with Microsoft Azure.
• Proven Skill with Microsoft SQL Server and SSMS.
• Knowledge of Salesforce data is a plus.
• Proven Skill with PowerBI.