- Expired: August 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A3T (Agil3 Technology Solutions, LLC), one of the fastest growing U.S. companies, specializes in Cybersecurity Operations, IT/Digital Modernization, Emerging Technology, and Professional Services. Join A3T and watch your career soar!
A3T is seeking a Applications Developerto support our critical customer mission. If you are experienced, hard-working and dedicated, apply today!
A3T is supporting a U.S. Government customer to provide support for onsite incident response to civilian Government agencies and critical asset owners who experience cyber-attacks, providing immediate investigation and resolution. Contract personnel perform investigations to characterize of the severity of breaches, develop mitigation plans, and assist with the restoration of services. A3T is seeking an Applications Developer to support this critical customer mission.
- Designing, troubleshooting, and implementing middleware that ties state of the art cybersecurity analysis systems and applications together
- Conducts software validation and verification, and software engineering anomaly resolution
- Evaluates the quality of proposed and existing software systems and solutions that support various cyber software activities and are planned to be integrated into various networks and architectures
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, integrates, and implements software
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements
- Designs or implements complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; performs quality control on team products
- Confers with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have an active Secret clearance; TS/SCI is preferred
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 2+ years of directly relevant experience in applications development
- Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and code versioning and maintenance
- Knowledge of interchange and conversion technologies and techniques
- Experience with assessing and integrating commercial off the shelf (COTS) products.
- Experience across the entire field of software technologies and engineering, including information, documentation, databases, model and architecture repositories, analysis, training, testing, data synthesis, hardware, software, standards, economic consideration of selecting techniques, and processes, and interoperability
- Knowledge and familiarity to work with the installation, demonstration, test, validation and evaluation of new and existing software, tools, methods, and software measurement technologies
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Elastic Search
- Data Analytics tools and techniques
- Experience working in an agile environment
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree. [4-6 years of application development experience with a High School diploma can substitute for a degree and 2+ years of experience]
Agil3 Technology Solutions (A3T) offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, education/certification reimbursement program, and more.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
A3T maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
Agil3Tech (Agil3 Technology Solutions)
TechnologyView all jobs at Agil3Tech (Agil3 Technology Solutions)