Aggregate Industries, a leading supplier of quality, construction building materials in the United States, has immediate openings for CDL Class A or B Drivers to operate concrete mixer trucks at our locations in Chantilly, VA, Manassas, VA, Fredericksburg, VA and vicinity. This position is primarily responsible for safely and efficiently delivering ready mixed concrete to residential, commercial and residential customers, while offering superior customer service.
- Conducts pre and post-trip inspection of the vehicle and reports any items in need of repair and/or maintenance.
- Adheres to all traffic laws and FMCSA regulations
- Provides timely delivery of ready mixed concrete to government, residential and commercial customers.
- Attends mandatory safety toolbox talks and other meetings.
- Consistently wears required PPE
- Class A or B Commercial Driver's License
- Clean Driving Record
- Experience operating a concrete mixer, roll off truck, tractor trailer or dump truck
- Ability to operate both a manual and an automatic transmission
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Ability to work Monday through Saturday
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.lafargeholcim.us/job-opportunites. Click on US Careers and apply for Ready Mix Driver or CDL Driver opening in Chantilly, Manassas or Fredericksburg. You may also fax your resume to 1-877-491-7457.
Why Work Here?Bardon, Inc. d/b/a Aggregate Industries is a leading provider of quality, construction building materials in the United States. Our parent company, LaFargeHolcim employs over 15,000 employees in the United States. We offer ready mix concrete, asphalt, recycled asphalt, crushed stone, and sand and gravel to government, commercial and residential customers, as well as asphalt paving services.
Global Company, Growth Opportunities, Comprehensive Benefits, Competitive Wages