Senior Account Executive
Agent IQ Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Agent IQ is looking for a Eastern/Central time zone based high-energy, results driven professional with sound business acumen, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales organization in a work-from-home role as a Senior Account Executive.
We are a fast-paced, innovative startup environment where you will be provided with the marketing and sales tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell Agent IQ Platform solutions.Responsibilities
- Individual contributor working from your home office, reporting to the CRO. You must be located in a major metro area in the Eastern or Central time zones.
- Grow revenue by managing all aspects of the sales process, including building and managing relationships, with bank and credit union prospects
- Leverage existing contact database specifically as it relates to regional and community banks in order to grow pipeline
- Run complex deals and lead prospects through the discovery and procurement process, including platform position, sales objectives, due diligence, business case development and legal review
- Prospect new customers, deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and and generate proposals
- Create urgency and drive $200k+ ACV deals through persistency and drive using a land-and-expand approach.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Agent IQ Platform and its key differentiators
- Partner closely with Product, Implementation, Engineering and Marketing to create a world class buying experience
- Own a quota
- Absolutely required: 5+ years of direct selling or interaction with regional and community banks and credit unions, preferably in digital solutions
- Strong sales, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Demonstrable relationships with C-Suite stakeholders at regional and community banks
- Track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Proven ability to consistently exceed targets
- Ability to learn and apply complex, industry specific concepts
- Based in the Easter/Central time zones and travel as needed
- An energetic self-starter that excels at working both individually and with a team
- Embracing change and adapting quickly and with a positive attitude
- Going the extra mile and working in a team-based setting to create and accomplish goals together
- Ability to work in an agile and small environment. Everyone does a bit of everything, from collateral creation to meeting scheduling to testing the software.
Benefits & Perks
- An extremely intelligent and capable team that you can learn from and contribute to
- Competitive salary with 2x OTE
- Unlimited PTO, Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Regular company-wide social events
- Full transparency into company metrics, goals and future initiatives
Agent IQ is building a customer engagement platform to enable financial institutions to build and maintain relationships with their customers through secure, authenticated and personal human-to-human communication. Agent IQ provides a SaaS solution which uses AI to augment human-to-human relationships. Our solution provides key infrastructure for financial institutions dealing with COVID-19 restrictions and corresponding consumer preference changes as customers embrace digital channels for communication. Agent IQ has experiences 300% revenue growth in 2020 and is pose to grow significantly in 2021.
Powered by JazzHR