Luxury Real Estate Agent - Buyer's Specialist
Agent Advice Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Client (name withheld for privacy) is looking to add a Luxury Buyer's specialist to the team. The Luxury Buyers Specialist will provide a world class experience to existing and new buyers in our network. The Luxury Buyer’s Specialist is a customer service master with excellent people and negotiation skills. They will be expected to build a deep knowledge of real estate and the resources and tools that are available to them. The Luxury Buyers Specialist will attend weekly meetings with the sales team and high-profile client appointments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with the full-service marketing department by understanding and training on the specialized resources available to them.
- Assists in creation of personalized collateral and media plans.
- Coordinates special events and entertainment with high-profile clients
- Serves as a community liaison for local events; develops and maintains a favorable public relationship with community leaders.
- Participates in the creation of marketing initiatives and media plans
- May assist with listing presentations for high-profile listings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the local real estate market
- Knowledge of marketing principles including writing ad copy and media planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking
- Ability to coordinate numerous projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- 3+ Years of Real Estate experience required
- Proven history of top-level annual production or experience working with high net worth individuals.
- College degree a plus
- A valid real estate license is required by law. Our client offers a scholarship for qualified, but unlicensed candidates. This scholarship covers the cost of the licensing course.
Real estate agents are independent contractors, which means your income potential is unlimited. Generally, full-time real estate agents in our program make $90,000-$150,000+ in their first 1-2 years, while our experienced and top real estate agents can make $150,000 - $250,000+.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $144,937.00 per year
We’re very selective with which brokerages we work with. All of our partners are fully vetted, and if we make an introduction for you, you'll be in good hands to explore a move discreetly.
Get the inside scoop on:
✓ Traditional Brokerages
✓ Virtual Brokerages
✓ Large Brokerages
Agent AdviceWhy Work Here?
AgentAdvice.com helps connect incredible real estate agents with world-class brokerages. Experienced & New agents are welcome to apply.
Every brokerage is different, and your choice could make all the difference in your success. We specialize in matching up talented people with the best brokerages of all sizes. We’re very selective with which brokerages we work with. All of our partners are fully vetted, and if we make an introduction for you, you'll be in good hands to explore a move discreetly. Get the inside scoop on: ✓ Traditional Brokerages ✓ Virtual Brokerages ✓ Large Brokerages