Technical Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a contractor to join our Tech Admin/IT Help Desk Team as a Technical Support Specialist reporting to the TAC Supervisor. The individual will be expected to work on site supporting present and remote staff members and will have a particular schedule during which he/she is expected to be on site or online (if approved by the TAC Supervisor). We expect the incumbent to be able to perform the following duties:
- Manage OF Desktop computing images, deploy new software, and update existing packages
- Work with the TAC Supervisor to maintain the average time to resolve for Help Desk tickets within the desired range; identify potential issues and solutions
- Troubleshoot software and hardware incidents
- Assist in account provisioning requests from OF and Bank employees
- Collaborate with other support groups and escalate issues as needed
- Research technical problems and identify, implement, and communicate technical fixes
- Track the status of problem resolution and follow up with staff members to ensure satisfactory outcome
This is a customer facing position including physical face to face conversations, so good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Agensys Corporation is a small business IT Services firm headquartered in Loudoun County, Virginia. Our proven methodologies allow us to identify, attract and retain the highest quality of IT professionals. Agensys Corporation’s leadership team capitalizes in over 30 years of expertise in government and commercial sectors and is one of the fastest growing Services firms in the DC Metro Area. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our partners to understand and exceed the needs of their unique environments.