TS Cleared Desktop Support (Remote)
Agensys Corporation Bluemont, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
(Must be able to complete 6-8 weeks of mandatory remote training)
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Provide technical assistance and support for incoming questions and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
· Respond to queries and troubleshoot over the phone.
· Utilize the customer’s extensive knowledge base to find solutions to issues.
· Utilize remote desktop control utilities to assist end users with problems and to show users how to perform certain tasks.
· Report to work promptly based on the work schedule.
· Occasionally train new staff once the candidate is up to speed and confident in the customer environment.
· Please note when disasters are declared ESD staff may be required to work 12 hour shifts, and all overtime (hours above 8 per day) is paid at time and a half.
· Requires a High School diploma, AS or BS preferred.
· Requires 4 years relevant experience without a Degree or 2 years relevant experience with a degree.
· 3+ years of experience with proficiency supporting Microsoft Windows 10.
· 2+ years of experience providing over the phone hardware & software troubleshooting.
· 2+ years of experience with Remedy Help Desk, or similar help desk system.
· 3+ years of experience with proficiency supporting Microsoft Office Suite.
· Demonstrated ability to type 25 words per minute or more.
· Demonstrated ability to interact and work with a diverse customer base.
· Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP) is desirable.
All Contractor staff must be able to obtain and hold a TS Clearance.
Work will be performed at the Mount Weather, Bluemont, VA location, or telework.
Contractors will be able to teleworking up to 4 days per week, after their training period has been completed. GFE will be provided to the contractor to support this constraint. Contractor must have high-speed internet at home for teleworking.
FEMA Enterprise Service Desk operates using shifts that can vary and with staff being adjusted to meet requirements in order to provide Tier 1, IT support for DHS/FEMA employees and customers, 24x7x365. (Most staff work 7:00 – 3:30 with breaks and lunch)
Contractor staff must have real world experience in internet application helpdesk support at an enterprise level. Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP) are desired, but not required.
Contractor staff must be proficient in Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, various Internet browsers to include Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Chrome and be able to learn new Operating Systems, Applications and over the phone hardware troubleshooting skills during normal hours using on the job training.
Contractor staff must have experience with Remedy Service Desk or similar IT ticketing system, be able to type 25 words per minute or more and have the ability to interact and work with a diverse customer base. Requirements arrive via email, telephone calls, SharePoint, Remedy Trouble Reporting System and verbally from Leads, Managers and Supervisors.
The contractor is required to be adept at oral communications, demonstrating good telephone skills, verbal communications and customer service skills. They must also be able to explain technical issues in simple layman terms to leadership.
Safety rules must be followed at all times.
Dress is business casual.
Agensys Corporation is a small business IT Services firm headquartered in Loudoun County, Virginia. Our proven methodologies allow us to identify, attract and retain the highest quality of IT professionals. Agensys Corporation’s leadership team capitalizes in over 30 years of expertise in government and commercial sectors and is one of the fastest growing Services firms in the DC Metro Area. Our goal is to develop strong relationships with our partners to understand and exceed the needs of their unique environments.