Project Manager (Hybrid)
Below is a list of expectations the PM must meet for this effort:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the Government’s point of contact.
- Provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the contract.
- Lead the Support Contract team in providing best business practices to the program office.
- Oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables.
- Ensure an efficient, effective, and economical level of contract support is provided to the program office.
- Provide oversight of staff and support activities.
- Maintain contract costs.
- Coordinate with the COR and, as required by the PMO, to fill vacancies with the most qualified personnel.
- Manage overall contract performance to include providing subcontract management, monitoring invoicing, coordinating contract change proposals; and understanding the needs and customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Some travel can be expected.
- Travel will consist of trips both CONUS and OCONUS.
Active Secret Clearance
- Army Acquisition Process experience preferred but other DoD relevant experience is accepted.
- 8 years (minimum) related PM experience
- Experience providing oversight of large, multi-functional project teams, preferably in an information technology environment, and planning and managing complex tasks sometimes under tight budget and time constraints across multiple regions overseas
- Strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills; experience in Government acquisition; familiarity with industry best practices; and Government contract and subcontract management..
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or DAU Level III Project Management certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science related field
- Master's Degree in a science-related field
Agensys CorporationHonolulu, HI
ConstructionView All Agensys Corporation Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.