IT Asset Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an IT Asset Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Process IT equipment Return Requests
- Interfaces with other Asset Management processes such as Configuration Management, as require with respect to IT asset data
- Responsible for quality and efficiency of Request resolution where IT asset Management expertise is required
- Reviews inventory (physical and automated) for variances with the IT asset records
- Assesses IT Asset data and provides variance information and resolution recommendations
- Identifies areas of process improvement and communicates accordingly
- Works with ITAM Manager to ensure data accuracy is current and correct
- Performs reconciliation of IT asset records in the IT asset management repository
- Generates reports requested by management
- Assists in resolving service requests originated by customers and internal organizations concerning fixed asset management issues
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
AddressOklahoma City, OK
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Agensys Corporation
Get fresh Asset Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.